Top 10 Reasons Why Performance Improvement
10. Performance improvement initiative
not aligned with organizational culture.
9. Senior management not supportive
of the performance improvement initiative.
8. Inproved performance is not recognized or rewarded.
7. All important stakeholders not
included in the performance improvement initiative.
6. Organization's processes
do not support the performance improvement initiative.
5. Performance initiative not aligned with organization's strategic business objectives.
Purpose of the performance improvement initiative not well-understood by participants.
Participant in the performance improvement initiative do not see how the initiative
serves ther best interests.
Innefective design and delivery of performance inprovement initiative.
1. Performance improvement initiative does not effectively address
root causes of the performance deficiency.
Please contact us for details about our performance consulting capabilities and to request a no obligation
performance consulting needs assessment. Phone: 860-283-9963 | email@example.com